For the safety of resort guests and our staff please do not visit if any of the following apply:
• If you are sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, sore throat, cough, difficulty breathing).
• Live in a household with someone with COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19.
• If you are considered a close contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
General Safety Measures:
• Please follow all public health and safety regulations as implemented by the Province.
• Do not come to the golf course if you are sick or feeling unwell.
• Masks are mandatory from the parking lot to the first tee and in all indoor spaces. Mask can be taken off while at the driving range at designated area. Once you leave that space you must wear a mask until you are on the first tee.
• Physical distancing and other requirements will be monitored by staff on golf course property.
• Please adhere to the 2m distancing rule when speaking with staff.
• Hand sanitizer dispensers will be made available at the entrance to any building or outlet.
• Food and beverage services are available at our Caddy Shack following all AHS guidelines.
• Please follow all on course signage.
• Flag poles should remain in the hole. It is recommended that you do not touch the flag pole.
• Players must always abide by the mandatory physical distancing requirements of at least 2 meters/6 feet. Please do not shake hands at the end of your round.
• After your round, we ask that you please empty your cart of garbage and recycling in the bins provided by the Pro Shop.
• In the event of lightning, please seek shelter in your vehicle. The Club House will have limited occupancy restrictions in place.
• In the event of an emergency, please call 9-1-1 first. Please notify the Pro Shop of the emergency so they can assist the medical professionals in accessing your location.
• Masks are mandatory upon entering the Club House.
• Please continue to observe physical distancing while moving through the Clubhouse.
• Pro Shop will be limited to 4 customers at any given time.
• Member lockers are permitted but use is at your own risk as they will not be sanitized daily.
• Pro Shop remains open and offering shoes, clothing and a variety of golf accessories for purchase.